Hello! It seems that you have stumbled upon Livejournal's first Harry Potter Hybrid Elite! This community is made specifically for the Potential Members of Hybrid Elite to have someone that is already a part of the community help them with their application to make their application the best they can! Anyone is free to join this community, and best of luck in finding a Sponsor.
You may belong in Huffledor,
Where dwell the brave of heart,
Their just, true, and loyal
Set Huffledor apart;
You might belong in Gryffinclaw,
Where they are daring and wise,
Those chivalrous Gryffinclaw’s are brave
And have a ready mind;
Or yet in cunning Slythindor,
If you’ve the brave of heart,
You cunning folk use any means
To achieve your ends.
You might belong in Ravenpuff,
Where they are just and loyal,
Where those of true and learning,
Will always find their kind;
Or yet in loyal Slythinpuff,
Where you’ll make your real friends,
Those patient Slythinpuff’s are true,
And cunning folk, too;
Or perhaps in Slythinclaw,
You’ll make your real friends,
Where those of wit and learning
Will always find their kind.
hybrid_elite reparo_elite hybrid_sorting hybrid_staff gryffinandclaw huffle_dor raven_puff slythin_claw slythin_dor slythin_puff hybrid_housecup evanesco_elite hybridperceptum obscurus_elite graphics_shoppe
GENERAL RULES SORTING RULES GRAPHIC CONTEST RULES (FLOCKED) EXPLANATION OF SORTING (FLOCKED) THE BREAKDOWN (FLOCKED) EXPLANATIONS OF EACH HOUSE INFORMATION ON HOW WE WORK APPLICATION STAMPS You must join hybrid_sorting before you put in your request to post your application. Again, I encourage all applicants to send in their application as soon as possible! Thank you!
WHAT DOES hybrid_elite HAVE TO OFFER YOU?
1) Instead of offering the normal four houses that you could be sorted into, we offer new six Houses that are all the possible mixtures you can possibly think of within Hogwarts, with the exception of the original four.
2) We have a sorting community (hybrid_sorting), in which when/ if you are accepted, you must join the community and sort new applicants. This is one of the better ways to rack up points for your House and you take an active part of how well this community does!
3) Within House communities there will be weekly discussions about each of the six Harry Potter books and of the four Harry Potter Movies. (Discussing Harry Potter Movies does not mean saying “OMG!!!1 DANIEL RADCLIFFE IS SO HOTT! I WANT EMMA WATSON!?!!1” It means being able to maturely compare and contrast the two different media and talk about their pluses and this negatives.) Also, there will be icons and Friends Only Banners contest. The Headmaster may add contests if there are requests to add more contests.
4) Every week we have Graphic Contets and when we have more members we will start writing contests also.
5) We have friendly, approachable Prefects and Heads of House that can be approached at any time for anything you as a member may need!
Good Luck to all applicants!